To improve comprehensive patient-centered cancer prevention and care for all Orange County.
Founded in 2009, the OC3 represents more than 35 organizations including hospitals, treatment centers, academia, community-based organizations, and associations. We build partnerships to maximize resources, share information and experience related to all types of cancer, identify and implement specific strategies and tactics to achieve cancer control outcomes.
The OC3 created this website to be a one-stop-shop of resources and services available that address all aspects of cancer from prevention to diagnosis, treatment, recovery and survivorship, financial and legal assistance.
If you would like to suggest a new resource or service to this site, then all three of the following criteria must apply:
Please Contact Us to let us know about the resource.
**The OC3 reserves the right to add or delete resources and services.
OC3 is volunteer-based coalition of community organizations. We may not respond immediately to your email message. Please use our OC3 resource database to find specific services or dial 2-1-1 to find services in Orange County.
For additional information about the OC3, to correct resource information listed here, or to learn how you can become involved, please Contact Us.
• American Cancer Society
• Breast Cancer Solutions
• Cancer Legal Resource Center
• Chao Family Comprehensive
Cancer Center (UCI)
• Hoag Hospital Cancer Center
• Hope Wellness Center
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Orange County Health Care Agency
Every Woman Counts
• Ovarian Cancer OC Alliance
• Pacific Islander Health Partnership
• Public Law Center
• Saddleback Memorial Hospital
• The Center for Cancer Prevention and
Treatment at St. Joseph Hospital
• St. Jude Medical Center
• Susan G. Komen Orange County
• University of California, Irvine,
Community Engagement Unit
• Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation
• YWCA, North Orange County