US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
General info

When facing foreclosure, contact a HUD-approved housing counseling agency. They frequently have information on services and programs offered by government agencies as well as private and community organizations that offer assistance. They may also offer credit counseling. Services are usually free of charge. See website for a HUD-approved housing counseling agency near you.

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you would like to submit a resource, see criteria on the About Us page.


The OC3 appreciates the generous support of this website by the Orange County Health Care Agency and Sandy Finestone.